I also revamped the options menu.
A lot of it was background code, such as getting available resolutions from the system, building the data structures to hold the date etc...
While I was at it I started abstracting the graphics engine, there are now to render devices. The current OpenGL legacy renderer and the start of a new modern OpenGL 3.x+ renderer.
There is still a lot of work to be done to completely abstract the graphics engine, as there are snippets of OpenGL code floating around the code base.
Also the new OpenGL renderer is still along way from completion. I have added the base of the new renderer to the code base, but mostly I am developing it in a separate repository for now, and will merge it into Frost and Flame slowly as it matures. Below is an early screen shot I took last month: